Our culture defines many aspects of how we think, feel, and act. It can be challenging for managers to bridge cultural differences and bring employees together into a functioning team. This course will give supervisors and managers easy-to-use techniques for communicating across cultures, building teams, promoting multiculturalism in the organization, and leveraging the global talent pool.
This Course will help you Understand how to:
- Define what culture is and how it shapes the workplace
- Identify how stereotypes shape our perception
- Develop useful cross-cultural attitudes
- Communicate effectively across cultures
- Effectively manage employees from different cultures
- Help teams overcome cross-cultural and virtual barriers
- Promote acceptance and awareness in your organization to help create a multicultural environment
- Leverage the global talent pool
- What Is Culture?
- Communicating Effectively
- Team Building Across Cultures
- Managing Across Cultures
- Building a Multicultural Organization
- Working with the Global Talent Pool