Virtually everybody in sales today sells over the phone at least part of the time. Perhaps it is time for you to evaluate how you use the telephone and where it fits into your sales and marketing mix.
This Course will show you how the telephone can supplement, enhance, and sometimes replace other means of marketing and selling, and how this personal approach can dramatically increase your sales success. We will also talk about how to hone your communication skills, your ability to persuade, and techniques to personalize each sales call.
Specific learning objectives include developing the ability to:
- Build trust and respect with customers and colleagues.
- Warm up your sales approach to improve success with cold calling.
- Identify ways to make a positive impression.
- Identify negotiation strategies that will make you a stronger seller.
- Create a script to maximize your efficiency on the phone.
- Learn what to say and what to ask to create interest, handle objections, and close the sale.
- Pre-Assignment Review
- Verbal Communication.
- To Serve and Delight
- Exceptional Things about Selling by Phone
- Building Trust
- It’s More Than Just a Phase
- Communication Essentials
- Developing Your Script
- Pre-Call Planning
- Phone Tag and Call Backs
- Following Up
- Closing the Sale
- Workshop Wrap-Up