Many people see conflict as a negative experience. In fact, conflict is a necessary part of our personal growth and development. Think of when you were trying to choose your major in college, for example, or trying to decide between two jobs.
This Course will help you Understand:
- What conflict is and how it can escalate.
- The types of conflict and the stages of conflict.
- The five most common conflict resolution styles and when to use them.
- How to increase positive information flow through non-verbal and verbal communication skills.
- Effective techniques for intervention strategies.
- Ways to manage conflicts to enhance productivity and performance.
- Defining Conflict
- Types of Conflict
- Open Conflict vs. Hidden Conflict
- Spontaneous and Reflective Action
- The Johari Window
- Stages of Conflict
- Creating the Win/Win
- Conflict Resolution Style Questionnaire
- The Role of Communication in Conflict Resolution
- Active Listening Skills
- Paraphrasing Skills
- Powerful Questions
- Body Language
- Pre-Assignment Review
- The Conflict/Opportunity Test
- Conflict and Its Resolution
- Helping Others Through Conflict