If you are like most sales professionals, you are always looking for ways to overcome customer objections and close the sale. This one-day course will help you to work through objectives effectively. We will help you plan and prepare for objections so that you can address customer concerns, reduce the number of objections you encounter, and improve your averages at closing sales.
Specific learning objectives for participants include:
- Identify the steps you can take to build your credibility.
- Identify the objections that you encounter most frequently.
- Develop appropriate responses when prospective buyers throw you a curve.
- Learn ways to disarm objections with proven rebuttals that get the sale back on track.
- Learn how to recognize when a prospect is ready to buy.
- Identify how working with your sales team can help you succeed.
- Building Credibility
- Your Competition
- Critical Communication Skills
- Observation Skills
- Customer Complaints
- Overcoming Objections
- Handling Objections
- Pricing Issues
- How Can Teamwork Help Me?
- Buying Signals
- Closing the Sale