Virtual workers and virtual teams are an essential part of today’s workforce. More than ever, people are using technology to work anywhere, anytime.
There are big benefits to today’s virtual workplace, but there can be big challenges, too. This one-day course will teach managers and supervisors how to prepare employees for the virtual workplace, create telework programs, build virtual teams, leverage technology, and overcome cultural barriers.
- Defining the Virtual Workplace
- Creating Virtual Workplace Programs
- Technology Tips and Tricks
- Building Virtual Teams
- Leading Virtual Team Meetings
- Working with Cross-Cultural Teams
- Virtual Leadership Strategies