Organizations recognize that they do better business when their people are engaged, motivated, and yes, talented. Having the right people in place at the right time is a key aspect to continued growth, success, or even just stability. This course will provide you with just what it takes to have the right people ready. It will help you create a program to measure the talents of your people and how to help them grow in preparation for the future. It will also help you support and grow your organization by teaching you how to apply the most current research and adapt your organization to the ever-changing marketplaces.
This Course will help you understand how to:
- Apply the multifaceted aspects of talent management in their own organization
- Describe the skills required to manage high potential candidates
- Recognize and foster talent within an organization
- Explain the principles of competency-based management
- Use the language for talent management
- Understanding Talent Management
- Understanding Performance Management
- Understanding Succession Planning
- Creating a Talent Management Plan
- About Competency-Based Programs
- Identifying Talent
- Bring on Bench Strength
- Conducting Talent Assessments to Create a Talent Profile
- Keeping People Interested
- Talent Review Meetings
- Show Me the Money!
- Communicating with High Potentials
- Development Strategies
- Reality Check!
- Fostering Engagement
- Evaluating the Plan